We are hiring: Part 2 Architectural Assistant (Devon)
We are seeking a Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join our small and growing studio in Chagford, Devon.
We are currently undertaking a number of projects in and around Dartmoor National Park at all stages, and are looking for a committed and creative person to compliment our team.
Experience of RIBA Stages of Work 0-4 is required as well as strong 3D and visual skills and model making abilities.
Chagford is a small and thriving stannary town in the North East corner of Dartmoor National Park and our office is located centrally in the town.
We will not accept applications from agencies.
1. Experience in a similar or related role – Essential;
2. Management experience – Desirable;
3. Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Suite, Google Professional and Autodesk AutoCAD –Essential;
4. Proficient in the use of Rhinoceros/Revit or equivalent 3D software – Essential.
5. Proficient in design and technical work through drawing and sketching – Desirable.
6. Familiar with the relevant UK construction, health and safety legislation – Essential.
Salary will be reflective of experience.
If you are interested, please send a cover letter, CV and portfolio to:
56, The Square, Chagford, Newton Abbot, Devon, TQ13 8AE or email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Vacancies” in the subject line and the position you wish to apply for.
Please ensure that digital portfolios are no more than 10MB. We regret we will not be able to return any hard copy portfolios.
We look forward to hearing from you.